Agricultural Minnesota has been too far west of the main pre-WW1 American industrial cities where most Lithuanians settled. Thus the local Lithuanian community established 1922 was too small to continue working after 1970 (re-established 1991). There are no Lithuanian churches, halls or other such buildings.
However there is a village Wilno called so after the Polish name of Lithuanian capital Vilnius. This is one of quite few settlements named after Lithuanian cities. The village has been established in 1883 by Polish immigrants; they could have been Polish-speaking Lithuanians as the village main street also has a Lithuanian-themed name Kowno (after Kaunas, Lithuania's 2nd largest city). If you have information on the first citizens of Wilno write a comment. The village of merely few houses is outflanked by the gothic revival St. John Cantius church (3069 Kowno Street, built 1902), nicknamed "cornfield cathedral" (it has stained glass of Lithuania's patron saints St. Casimir and St. George but this is likely due to similar Polish-Lithuanian histories). Wilno is known to be an epitomic Polish agricultural community (something that Lithuanians did not establish, preferring industrial labor).